Peanut Butter CookiesJan 19, 2023
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (start with 1/2 cup, work your way up to 1 cup. Use more flour if needed).
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla until uniform. Add the baking powder and gluten-free flour. Stir until you get a uniform thick dough, that’s rollable into balls. Add or remove flour as needed.
- Refrigerate dough for 10 minutes, then roll into balls and place on the baking tray. Flatten by pressing down with a fork, creating a crisscross pattern.
- Bake cookies for 11-12 minutes, until lightly browned on top. Remove and cool completely on a cooling rack. The cookies will harden as they cool. Best kept in an airtight container at room temperature.
Makes 14 cookies
Get the 5 things I've been eating, cooking, loving and reading.
Every Friday, I send out an exclusive email with the five coolest things I’ve found (or explored) in the nutrition world that week.
When you sign up, you receive a free IBS friendly grocery list.